Common Form Site Map
Looking for something specific? The Common Form Site Map lists our most popular pages and resources, all designed to help you get your refund fast.
- Tax Tips
- File Your Taxes Late With No Penalty
- 1040EZ Form Information
- 1040A Form Information
- 1040 (Long) Form Information
- Do Your Taxes
- IRS e-file goes live on January 19, 2016
- When Can I File My 2016 Taxes?
- When Can I File My 2015 Taxes?
- When Can I File My 2014 Taxes?
- A Beginner's Guide to Taxes
- What is a W-2?
- What is eFile?
Help With eFile Rejections
- R0000-500-01: The primary taxpayer's social security number or name does not match
- R0000-503-01: The secondary taxpayer's social security number or name does not match
- F1040EZ-510: You were claimed as a dependent on someone else's tax return
- R0000-902-01: Your social security number has already been used to e-file this year
- IND-031-01: 'PrimaryElectronicFilingPIN' does not match the records in the IRS e-File database
- [Infographic] - The Financial Impact of the Super Bowl
- [Infographic] - How Your Tax Dollars Are Spent
- Notice for 2013 - 2014 Customers